|=< a=hoon b=hoon||The product of a, given the product of b taken as the subject.
- That is - compute b first, then compute a with all of b's information available.
- This is difficult to understand. Unpacking further:
- =< takes two children each of which is some hoon expression.
- The first child will be computed after the second child has been evaluated, and where that second child will be used as subject.
- The second child is computed first and used as the subject for computation of the first child.